Awesome!! Thank you SO much for posting that..we really wanted to be there to watch him, and that is as close ass we could get. We miss you guys and love you alll..
That is so awesome!! I got goose bumps all over. I'm glad you got that on film. Jonny and I are so excited for Ben! He's going to LOVE WA. Believe it or not, he'll feel like he's gone foreign. Did you know that's where Spencer Pierson served also? Pretty exciting! Congrats Benny Boy. We love ya.
4 comments:
Awesome!! Thank you SO much for posting that..we really wanted to be there to watch him, and that is as close ass we could get. We miss you guys and love you alll..
Cami and seth
sorry. I ment as...not ass
That is so awesome!! I got goose bumps all over. I'm glad you got that on film. Jonny and I are so excited for Ben! He's going to LOVE WA. Believe it or not, he'll feel like he's gone foreign. Did you know that's where Spencer Pierson served also? Pretty exciting! Congrats Benny Boy. We love ya.
Congrats to Ben! Beau's uncle lives in Everett so maybe you'll run into him! :-) Try to reconvert him, 'k?
Post a Comment