Thursday, February 26, 2009

Possum in a Barrel

Hey ma, I caught some vittles.

For the past few mornings when David and Matthew went to the shop to feed the cats they found this possum at the bottom of the barrel. They put a lid on it to keep it out, but it just kept on getting in somehow. Well, it shredded the sack and pooped in the catfood, and now the cats won't eat it, so we had to buy some new catfood. Well, anyway, here the cute little guy is. He's just a great big rat. Hey, maybe the snake will eat him. Let's try it. Herman wouldn't have to eat again for six months.

5 comments:

Sarah... said...

OOOHHH MAN!!! Those guys are SO annoying. But, I don't have the heart to hurt them.

Sarah... said...

Who do you think would win? Herman or the Possum?

Sarah... said...

Hey, pappy! I like your new blog look :) You're getting good at this! You should call me sometime. I miss ya!

Sarah... said...

Hm...I know, I know. I couldn't sleep, so I thought I would mess around with it a bit. I'm past the point of knowing what's wrong with it. So, I'll come back and play later. Sorry to leave it unfinished... You shouldn't have allowed me access *grin

Kimball Palmer said...

You don't even have to keep the "At Home in the Country" theme. This is really up to you and mom. I'm getting out of this as fast as I can, and staying with my manly blogs. But, I do like what you did.....you're so creative.