Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby, Baby, Who Has the Baby?

Can you tell who has the baby? There was plenty of competition for baby holding, and the babies wanted the attention. I'm sure that they all went home spoiled.

Uncle Josh with Olivia, Drew and MaeLee.


Uncle David was always ready to play with the babies. Oh excuse me Mae, I mean the "big girls." This is Mae's BIG smile. Somehow, the eyes seem to shut whenever the teeth come out.


I'm really not as fat as it looks. I'm actually off balance and leaning back. That's no double chin you see there. You believe me right? Anyway, here I am with my two princesses, Olivia and MaeLee

OK, there you go Mae, a BIG smile with teeth, and eyes...how cute are you. And great grandma Bee is so cute too. Grandma Bee really loved spending time with her great grand babies.

Uncle Matt. What a guy. He was always ready to help out and play with the kids. They all knew that if they wanted anything, to go outside, food, drink, popsicle, toys, go pottie......whatever.....Uncle Matt would either be on the way or be told to by some grownup.

Ammon and Mae, the match made in heaven. She is perfectly cute in this picture. She has that "You know I'm in control of this guy" look on her face. She says "jump!" and Ammon says "how high, how far, and how long my sweet Mae."

And then there's Brenda. She got to be "MOM" all over again. They might as well have been her very own. I'm not sure Natalee really new who mom was for a little while. Grandma was in baby heaven, a place she spent many years in.


So here is grandpa with his own baby Emma. Yes, this is my baby. She still sits on my lap, hugs me and follows me around. I don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves me. I keep telling her that she can't. Right now she's just humoring me.
Great grandma Davis with Drew and MaeLee. These little guys didn't have any trouble adjusting to having more grandmas and grandpas. It was nice to have them so comfortable with their great grandparents. Drew had a little trouble with it at first. "Drew, great grandma Davis is grandma's mom, and grandma in your mom's mom." Drew thinks about this for a minute. "No," he said, "my mom doesn't have a mom."

Aunty Em with Drew and Livi. Here Drew is demonstrating his BIG smile. Notice, the teeth show, but the eyes are shut.

Great grandma Bee with Natalee. Grandma Bee got a lot of baby time with this one. Natalee was happy with whoever was holding her, as long as she wasn't left alone on the floor.

Aunt Cami and Natalee. Again, a happy baby. But who wouldn't be with Aunt Cami, she talks the best baby talk I've ever heard. And Natalee seems to understand every word.

Huh, grandma and Natalee. And notice the smiles.....can you see the resemblance? Yea, it's the teeth. Brenda is deffinately Natalee's grandma.



Uncle Matt agiain, doing his job. Hold me.....where's my blankie. I don't think that Matt really cared much. He is the baby of our family you know. So for him it was really cool to get to be a big brother for a few weeks. He really enjoyed all of the play time.

I thought that this was a wonderful picture. You wonder where all of the gorgeous babies came from. Just take a look. With a beautiful, young looking grandma like this, how can you go wrong. There are definately some good genes coming down on that side of the family. These two are as pretty as they come.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Mom, you are BEAUTIFUL!

Sarah... said...

Boy, I miss all those willing (and not so willing) arms! The babies loved the attention. It was wonderful! I LOVE that picture of G-Grandma! HaHA Classic grin :) And, dad...you're such a jolly ol' Grandpa. The girls still love ya.
I'm so glad the kiddos have such awesome Aunts and Uncles that play with them. They'll always remember that.

(What a pretty picture of you, mom!)