
This is the home where Ben (Elder Palmer) and his companion are staying, in Everett, Washington.

Here, Ben and his companion are in the apartment kitchen where his companion ( Elder Wahlquist) has baked two loaves of bread. Now that's the kind of companion everyone needs. Pass me another slice Elder Honey.

This is real 'apartment baked' bread, believe it or not. Sister Snel, who owns the home, said that the bread was really good. This guy must have taken home economics in school. Naaa Or maybe, his mother taught him.

Ben said that he has gained 30 lbs. You wouldn't know it by looking at him. Sister Snel told a funny about Ben that I'll have to share. The ward meets at 8:00am on Sunday morning, so getting ready for church is a rush in the Snel home. She said that Ben came down from his room all dressed and ready for church, only, he had his green suit coat and his blue pants on. I don't think he would have cared half as much as everyone else.
3 comments:
thanks for posting these pics dad. I miss my little bro. he is such a good kid. We were just talking about him the other day. What an awesome young man!
That is AWESOME!! Seriously, why can't Jonny bake bread like that? Hm... good question? HaHa! Wow, I've got the coolest brothers. I mean, look at him! What a stud. Thanks for posting this, dad. I miss that boy. You sure did a good job.
Alright, about the green suit coat and blue pants... he must still not be a morning person! That's hilarious. And, I think you're right...he wouldn't have cared!
Post a Comment